Edge Studio’s 3-hour Group Evaluation Class is the first step in your voice over education. In this interactive, three-hour long class you will work in a very small group setting with one of our Edge Studio Instructors to:
- Get an overview of the modern voice over industry
- Read for a coach and receive live feedback
- Receive a follow-up call with a member of our team to discuss the areas of voice over where we think you would be most marketable, as well as give you a recommendation on what steps we believe will be most optimal for you to take to become successful.
The purpose of this class is to provide you with a road map for your training, so make sure you get the most out of your time with Edge Studio.
Edge Studio has been launching successful voice over careers for over 30 years. Our training program and demo production is considered to be the best in the voice over industry for both beginners and seasoned professionals. If you are interested in launching your voice over career, Edge Studio is the perfect place for you to start.
Here’s why thousands of people choose to train with Edge Studio beginning with the 3-hour Group Evaluation Class:
- Live training- We believe that live interaction with coaches and instructors is the best way to learn a new skill
- Train from anywhere- We specialize in training students remotely
- A wide array of continuing education opportunities that will teach you how to market yourself, build a home studio, develop your business plan, and work on your vocal technique
- Private training with working professionals
- Dedicated Education Advisors who will take you through every step of the process
- A flexible schedule based on your availability
- The most successful demos in the voice over market today
moderator was energetic and informative. Made the class so much fun
Great class, great constructive criticism, and great time!!
I just wanted you to know what a great time I had in the web-based Investigate VO class with Noelle Romano on March 17th. As a full-time trainer/educator for the past 20+ years, I’ve literally taught thousands of people from all around the world and I’ve evaluated hundreds of trainers and coaches. And, let me tell you, Noelle has a gift! Not only is she a talented voice actor, but she is an incredibly patient and supportive coach. She encouraged us to take risks, made it safe for us to do so, and gave us just the right amount of feedback to help us progress with each read. And, the structure of the IVO program was just perfect too! Not too long. Not too short. Just the right amount of information we needed to know to give us a healthy dose of reality, but even more inspiration to keep going. I honestly can’t think of anything I’d tweak or change. It worked brilliantly for me. This is my first experience with Edge and I am beyond impressed so far. I look forward to jumping into the ABC program ASAP and continuing my training with Edge. My thanks to you (and Noelle) for all your support so far.
Hi Kendra, I just wanted to say that I really had a blast during the Investigate Voice Over class! The four hours passed by so quickly and I couldn’t get the smile off my face. Noelle is a wonderful coach with great energy, guidance, and encouragement. Although I am half way across the world she made me feel like I was sitting right next to her. Please let her know that I thoroughly enjoyed her class. Have a great day!
Thanks so much for a great workshop session today. I really picked up some great info and appreciate your casual, friendly approach. You had a lot of folks in the class today, but managed the time well.