Voice Over Recording
Donated to Non Profits
Charitable and in-kind donations
We proudly donate voice over services to causes we support.
We donate professionally narrated voice over recordings to non profit and charitable organizations who we feel a connection with.
How we give–
- Public outreach videos
- Audiobooks, videos, games, new media,… for seeing impaired
- Radio & TV commercials
- Youtube, Facebook, Social Media ads
- Fund raising videos
- Live event announcements
- Telephone recorded messages
- Training videos (internal and public-facing)
- Campaign videos
- Awareness videos
- Funding apps
When we support the cause (and when those bringing the project to us will not profit off our work), we enjoy stepping up.
From political campaigns (even President Obama’s!), to Earth-friendly causes, to animal & human rights, we’re here.Tell us how we can help...
And we find celebrities, politicians, and professional narrators who donate their voices.
We support non profits in 3 areas–
- Political Campaigns – including President Obama’s Presidential campaign!
- Animal & Human Rights – including Animal Equality, Special Olympics, Camp Artism, Give A Note Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, St. Baldricks, Imagination Storybooks, and MS Foundation,
- Earth-Friendly Causes – including Green Day, and Earth Day.
It’s a simple act of kindness that benefits the community and helps brands build goodwill.
Whether or not you’re bona fide 501(c) (3) organization, please be in touch.