E-learning

• Creator
    Topic
    David Goldberg
    Edge Studio Staff

A topic for discussing anything and everything regarding voice over for E-learning.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    Johns445
    Participant

A community of writers and aspiring wordsmiths gather to engage in a comprehensive exploration of educational pathways that refine the craft of content creation. This platform becomes a dynamic space for those keen on enhancing their skills, especially relevant for Professional Ghostwriters seeking to elevate their proficiency. Discussions delve into the nuances of specialized courses that cater to the unique demands of professional content writing, covering topics from SEO optimization to narrative storytelling. Participants share insights into industry trends, ethical considerations, and the strategic aspects of delivering impactful content. The forum transforms into a virtual classroom, where experiences and knowledge are exchanged, contributing to a collective understanding of what it means to be a professional content writer. As participants navigate through the diverse course offerings, the forum encapsulates not only the academic aspect but also serves as a hub for mentorship and networking among those committed to mastering the art of content creation, especially within the realm of professional ghostwriting.

SBS Digit
    Participant

mnn

marySQ
    Participant

Have someone tried AI to generate voice overs for e-learning?

Emilyparkers
    Participant

Pay For Assignment is more than simply a writing service; it is also a source of academic assistance. What sets us apart from other businesses is our determination to never, regardless of cost, compromise on the quality of our services. At Help For Assignment, all of our assignment experts are professionally qualified in their fields of study, ensuring that we can handle any of your academic assignments.
    https://helpforassignment.co.uk/pay-for-assignment-help

oliviajacob
    Participant

Formalised teaching with the help of electronic resources is called eLearning. The online education system has changed students’ lives, their learning patterns, skills improvement, understanding, and knowledge. However, writing different academic tasks to score well in the academic curriculum is mandatory. Student must have advanced writing skills to get better grades, but they can also take online assistance from a reliable platform that is Affordable Dissertation UK. https://www.affordable-dissertation.co.uk/

shelvinnikolas
    Participant

The assignment is grammatically known as a piece of a task assigned to someone as a duty to measure their performance. This is one of the prime reasons students need online assignment help. Assignment help Lite is available for students in Canada who wish to get excellent grades and plagiarism-free content.

aqsakhan
    Participant

Fare N Flights is best travel agency in delhi for international tours which helps you book a vacation; We want to be your travel partner who will go the extra mile to help you choose the perfect destination and learn more about the place you’ve been dreaming of visiting. Since vacations are all about personal choices and interests, we also offer you customizable tour packages. We give you the right to pick and choose anything that matches your interests. No matter how many travel experiences we sell each day, we guarantee that you’re the hero of your travel story.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by aqsakhan.
    Alli
    Participant

Hello, Im practicing my VO and would love some feedback. I know my audio is terrible but aside from that please let me know how Im doing with my narration vocals. If you can please me know how Im doing with: my diction and articulation, my pacing, delivery, and if my voice matches this narration script.

I understand that I sound pretty young and youthful but I am almost 30yrs old, and after getting used to hearing my own voice, Im still trying yo find my niche. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    itsfredericksamuel
    Participant

We promise to apply tricks that will not only impress your teachers but outstand you among your mates for your take my online accounting class. We are industry experts and have been providing quality assistance since our debut.

aqsakhan
      Participant

Farenflights Domestic and International travel Agency
      https://www.farenflights.co.in/

DermotStanley
        Participant

affordable mobile locksmith to help travel agency in emergency time

Home3

David Soy
    Participant

A dissertation is a piece of academic writing based on an independent study conducted by a student. You must submit a dissertation on education if you are a student of M, ED. Because completing a dissertation research project takes a long time, picking a meaningful Masters Education Dissertation Topics and subject is the first step toward earning a Master’s degree.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by David Soy.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by David Soy.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.