Commercials

• Creator
    Topic
    David Goldberg
    Edge Studio Staff

A topic for discussing anything and everything regarding voice over for commercials.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    AnnaAbram
    Participant

What Are The Benefits Of Voice Technologies For Businesses?

Kiarra
    Participant

A commercial is an advertisement for a business. Commercial activity is selling goods or services for-profit.

Dawson15
    Participant

I wanted to take the time to thank you.

Dawson15
      Participant

Appreciate for accepting this..mcdvoice

TracySarah
    Participant

I’m brand new to this sub, and have been lurking for a few days. All of you have some great ideas and stories from your experiences, but I would like some more direct advice!

Now for my interest in voice over /acting, it has been something I have always had interest in for the past 8 years now. My friends and family overwhelmingly encourage me that I should get into VO from impressions that I do. Currently, I’m looking into spending a few weekends with a coach to help and guide me on what I can improve on and what I should do in the future with my voice.

What other pieces of advice do you have that I can take for now and the future? Thank you guys!

Anonymous
      Inactive

I like the Zillow one with all the different “mes”, with worst case scenario me being my favorite. “It’s on an island, you will drown.” “No, I won’t.” “You will drown!”

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.