You got your first voiceover paycheck! (Or maybe it’s your 257th!) CONGRATS!!! Now what? Where do you deposit it? Should you open a new bank account? How much do you set aside for taxes? How do the new tax laws affect you? Insurance? Retirement? Should you incorporate?
In Managing Your Money, these questions and many more will be answered.
In this class, students will learn to:
- Determine if they should incorporate
- Understand how the new tax code affects them as a voiceover business
- File as a Schedule A or C
- Write off the appropriate expenses
- Manage their health insurance
- Manage their retirement