A key feature in any voice actor’s home studio is the Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Among the most popular, especially in the beginnings of a career, is the free software Audacity. Although it’s free and accessible, learning the ins and outs of editing your own audio with this tool is crucial!
In this two hour webinar, Art will lead you through a detailed examination of Audacity. This class will:
- Explain and define important DAW terminology as it relates to Audacity
- Show you recording/editing basics
- Teach you how to master files
- Define and break down EQ and compression tools
- Demonstrate how to save those files in the proper format
Bring all of your questions; there will be a 30-minute Q&A Session!