Edge Studio’s 3-hour Group Evaluation Class is the first step in your voice over education. In this interactive, three-hour long class you will work in a small group setting with one of our Edge Studio Instructors to:
- Get a brief overview of the modern voice over industry
- Read for a coach and receive live feedback
- Receive a follow-up call with a member of our team to discuss the areas of voice over where we think you would be most marketable, as well as give you a recommendation on the best training path for your skills and voice
The purpose of this class is to provide you with a road map for your training, so make sure you get the most out of your time with Edge Studio.
Edge Studio has been launching successful voice over careers for over 30 years. Our training program and demo production is considered to be the best in the voice over industry for both beginners and seasoned professionals. If you are interested in launching your voice over career, Edge Studio is the perfect place for you to start.
Here’s why thousands of people choose to train with Edge Studio beginning with the 3-hour Group Evaluation Class:
- Live training- We believe that live interaction with coaches and instructors is the best way to learn a new skill
- Train from anywhere- We specialize in training students remotely
- A wide array of continuing education opportunities that will teach you how to market yourself, build a home studio, develop your business plan, and work on your vocal technique
- Private training with working professionals
- Dedicated Education Advisors who will take you through every step of the process
- A flexible schedule based on your availability
- The best demos on the voice over market today!