- Which VO skills voice actors are expected to use in almost every video game genre
- How to win casting teams’ attention with authentic, engaging characters
- What to expect from client/director interactions during recording sessions
- How to analyze audition copy to meet the client’s needs
- Healthy vocal techniques for efforts, emotes, and combat/death reactions
There will be time for questions at the end of the session.
More about your instructor:
Erick’s been working professionally in Voiceover for over 22 years. He has worked on both the production side as a Director, Recording Engineer and Editor, as well as on the producing side as a Studio Manager and Casting Director. He’s worked on multi-million dollar game franchises such as:
- Call of Duty
- League of Legends
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- and many more!
His directing style is collaborative with all actors and lives for moments when a freeing and relaxed space opens the gate for a unique and magical performance that no one was expecting.
Join us and get in touch with your inner VO Gamer!