Home Studio Troubleshooting

Homepage Forums Home Studio Discussions Home Studio Troubleshooting

• Creator
    Topic
    Edge Studio
    Edge Studio Staff

Need a little help with your home studio? Ask the Edge Studio community! Someone may be able to help point you in the right direction. This is a great place to discuss equipment, software, acoustics, and soundproofing.

Remember, this is a community forum that is centered around positive reinforcement – it’s not a place to criticize other peoples’ setups. Also, please do not negatively review any product or service on this forum.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
    SuperLuke
    Participant

Do basements make a good recording studio, in a cubicle?

SuperLuke
    Participant

I have been trying to perform scripts with my home studio setup that I have so far. But there is always a hissing sound or something in the background. Every time I send a recording to the feedback forum, or to the engineer, there’s something that isn’t quite finished that makes me sound echoed, or my voice bounces, or something like that. Anyone have advice on what to do? I’ve tried sound reduction. But it makes my voice go in and out, not sounding the best. Any advice is welcome. Here’s a sample recording of my magician character, featured in my demo I’m working on with my coach.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.