Share Your VO Accomplishments

• Creator
    Topic
    David Goldberg
    Edge Studio Staff

Are you booking work? Great! We want to hear about it! Please use this forum to share all your accomplishments with the rest of the voice over community.

Please remember to stay positive, and to refrain from discussions that involve direct competitors with Edge Studio’s education programs.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    steve9441
    Participant

I’m excited to share my recent VO accomplishments! Over the past few months, I’ve had the opportunity to work on several exciting projects, including voicing characters for an indie video game, narrating audiobooks for a popular streaming platform, and recording voiceovers for various commercials and corporate videos.

One of my proudest moments was being selected as the voice talent for a high-profile animated short film, which garnered positive feedback from both audiences and critics alike.

If you’re interested in checking out some of my work, feel free to visit my website: Visit W3Schools.com!. I have a demo reel and samples of my past projects available for you to listen to.

I’m always eager to connect with fellow VO enthusiasts and professionals, so feel free to reach out if you’d like to collaborate or share tips and experiences.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by steve9441.
    KennethRivera
    Participant

Hey there i can see your post and i have some suggestion for you but as

I don’t have personal experiences or accomplishments as a voice actor or any other profession. I am here to provide information, answer questions, and engage in discussions on various topics.

If you have any specific questions or need assistance with voice-over-related topics, feel free to ask, and I’ll do my best to help.

Thanks and regards
    KennethRivera

Sadise
    Participant

Loved the way you explained everything in this blog.

SuperLuke
    Participant

I would like to thank everyone at Edge Studios for helping me on my journey as a voiceover artist. Special thanks to my coach, Jay Snyder, for teaching me what I need to do for performing animation character roles, plus making my Demo last year. With the help of everyone at Edge Studios, I’ve created a Home Studio, a website, auditioning every day, and I have been shortlisted in 9+ auditions and have earned 18 voiceover roles for 2D and 3D cartoons, podcasts, eLearning projects, and narration for new and returning clients. One client hired me again as the Voice talent, plus being a Voiceover coach for helping other cast members recognize acting beats, + how to bring characters to life, & collaborating as the Assistant Director.

The latest cartoon I performed in is called, “Rooary, the Lion with No Mane”. I performed as the villain, “Rico, the Lion”. I look forward to

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
      SuperLuke
      Participant

Good afternoon Edge Studio Community,

I wanted to share some good news. A client rehired me to be the Assistant Director, Acting Coach, Voiceover Talent, Singer, and Script Editor for a 2-3 part musical. The first was called “Humanoids vs. Robots”. It was a lot of work and I was singing opera-style at the very end, from within my booth, lol! Right now we are working on Par 2 called “Cyborg Mania, The Musical”. I am performing as a Cyborg who wants Revolution, as well as being the Assistant Director, copy editor, Singing 3 songs, Voiceover Talent, and Voiceover Acting Coach for the Cast.
      Thank you Edge for all of your help!

RYoung
      Participant

Luke, great work on your character roles, BRAVO!! Keep it up!
      Rich

michaelflemingvoice
    Participant

Hello! I am currently going through training for my first demo, but I was able to accomplish this: https://blog.podbean.com/podbean-announces-the-finalists-for-the-start-advertising-on-podcasts-contest-for-2022/

If you don’t mind voting for me (or your favorite if it’s not me. No hard feelings here) it would be appreciated. And check out my podcast at the same time. 🙂

Thank you for being an awesome community!

Mike Fleming

michaelflemingvoice
      Participant

I won the contest, everyone! Thank you if you voted.

SuperLuke
        Participant

Congratulations on your acheivements! I’ll check out your podcast now!

SuperLuke
        Participant

Congratulations Michaelflemingvoice!

linlee
    Participant

Good job! The ideal environment for you to freely explore and develop cookie clicker free

Ksmack
    Participant

Good afternoon. This is my second demo. Im excited to get back on the horse and finish my classes with Art.

Attachments:
      SuperLuke
      Participant

That was a good narration. Really heard the deeper register. However, the narrating was slow. Maybe speed up the read a little, make it dynamic, and engage with the listener. Otherwise, they won’t listen to your entire recording.

Hope this helps!

ElcysVoice
    Participant

I GOT MY FIRST CONTRACT!!! Wow! I am still shocked, excited and nervous.

Thank you EDGE STUDIO for staying so close along this journey up. I could not have gotten here without the constant support, communication and advice of Susanne Pinedo, my coach Carol Monda and the wonderful engineer who produced my demo in October 2020.

My contract is with VIBRENT HEALTH (https://www.vibrenthealth.com/about-us/) – their mission is to accelerate health research. I will be voicing e-learning and instructional videos for the National Institutes of Health All of Us Research Program. This federal program is nationwide and focused on increasing the number of underrepresented populations in biomedical research. I began recording for them while working in my day job as a Clinical Research Coordinator.

I am super excited and greatly appreciate EDGE STUDIO! Thank you!

SuperLuke
      Participant

Wow! This is fantastic news! May I hear your Demo sometime?

jonathan.anderson
      Edge Studio Staff

That is INCREDIBLE news! We are so, so proud of you! Congratulations! Everyone in the office says hi, especially Susanne!

Cheechman
    Participant

I’m just starting out as a voice actor. I’ve had 2 classes so far and have been approached by my Dr. to do an informational voice over for a video he’s putting together for child pediatrics. Way awesome.

Please listen to the attached for this months contest Also attached is an I Phone review I recently sent for an audition.. any opinion will be taken seriously

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Cheechman.
    Attachments:
    SLJones
    Participant

My home VO studio was finally finished this past weekend and I’ve already been approached about possibly doing an audiobook narration next year! Things are coming together so nicely and I couldn’t be more grateful!

Here’s hoping for prosperity and amazing VO experiences for us all in 2021!

Official81
      Participant

Congratulations Spencer! I really loved your website it looks great! Wondering if you could give me a few tips on how to start mine?

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.