Forum Issues and Feedback

Homepage Forums Community Forum Issues and Feedback

• Creator
    Topic
    Edge Studio
    Edge Studio Staff

Are you having trouble with our Community Forum? Need help navigating our website? Please let us know! Edge Studio routinely monitors the forum, so this is the best place to let us know if you have any questions.

Please remember to stay positive, and to refrain from discussions that involve direct competitors with Edge Studio’s education programs.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Edge Studio.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Edge Studio.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by Andrew Warner.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    wilddoktor
    Participant

Is there a way to know if my “monthly contest” submission was successfully received? That page has a few issues, so I’m not sure if I should submit again or not. Thanks!

RYoung
    Participant

Just wondering if there is a way to notify people that they received a new reply say on a script they posted a few pages back without having to scroll thru pages?
    Maybe I’m missing this in my account page but I don’t see it, I know there’s no email notification anymore 🙁
    RYoung

AlexisVO
    Participant

Can I upload a profile pic? It would make it easier to find my replies and posts in the forum. I tried to do that on the update profile page but when I click the gray person icon, nothing happens. Thanks.

jonathan.anderson
      Edge Studio Staff

Hi AlexisVO- our developers just fixed that functionality, so go into your profile and try to upload a picture again, it should work now!In your profile, scroll down to the very bottom and you will see the “Profile Picture” section. Select the picture you want to use, and hit update profile. You should be good to go!

AlexisVO
        Participant

Thanks for letting me know. Did you see my previous question about email notifications? Thanks

AlexisVO
    Participant

Is it possible to get an email notification when someone comments on my forum post? The old Feedback Forum used to do that but I can’t figure out how to do that here.

Thanks,
    Alexis

AlexisVO
      Participant

Jonathan, do you know about this? Thanks, Alexis

How do I leave feedback on someone’s voiceover?

jonathan.anderson
      Edge Studio Staff

Thanks for participating in the Edge Studio Community Forum! In order to respond to an individual user’s recording on the Feedback Forum, you need to make sure you are logged in with your Edge Studio website account, and find the recording on the forum you wish to respond to directly. Then, click on the “Reply” button on the right side of the grey line that has the date the audio was initially posted. That way, your reply will be nested directly under that user’s audio.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.