Forum Issues and Feedback

• Creator
    Topic
    David Goldberg
    Edge Studio Staff

Are you having trouble with our Community Forum? Need help navigating our website? Please let us know! Edge Studio routinely monitors the forum, so this is the best place to let us know if you have any questions.

Please remember to stay positive, and to refrain from discussions that involve direct competitors with Edge Studio’s education programs.

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    Adam Cannon
    Participant

Evening Edge Studio students and awesome people, I’m looking for feedback on how my reading is.
    1. How was my pace
    2. Did it sound conversational?
    3. Anything other insight would be appreciated

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cheechman
    Participant

Would you submit an audition if it was for AI? Personally I wouldn’t.
    Kind of taking food out of my mouth no?

robert_canton
    Participant

Hey Guys ! Any comment on if it’s BETTER to use PROFESSIONAL Website Builders AND Photographers -vs- ‘Do-It-Yourself’ patch jobs?

debbyc
    Participant

Hi there. I have made a couple of attempts at uploading for feedback. My first attempt….received format error. My second attempt (mp3 format) also received a format error. Anyone have a solution for this? I don’t want to attempt a 3rd post without some guidance since I am not able to delete my posts.

Seth Jackson
    Participant

Looking for feedback on my “Conversational” skills. Please and Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kent
    Participant

Hi. Has anyone had any experience using/creating custom EQs? I’ve messed around a bit with trial-and-error, but am curious about the experiences others have had. Maybe even buying/having a preset done professionally?

Grace17
    Participant

Would be great to be able to edit posts on the forum instead of having to create a new reply instead. A search bar would also be great for ease of navigation.

RichardBradshaw
    Participant

Presentamos el fregadero de cocina de lujo de https://www.nivito.es Nivito. Este fregadero es perfecto para quienes desean agregar un toque de lujo al diseño de su hogar. El diseño elegante y con estilo de este fregadero seguramente hará una declaración en cualquier cocina. Los materiales y la construcción de alta calidad hacen que este fregadero sea resistente y duradero. Con su cubeta profunda y su encimera espaciosa, este fregadero es perfecto para preparar comidas y limpiar. El estilo contemporáneo de este fregadero seguramente complementará la decoración de cualquier cocina. Ya sea que esté buscando un nuevo fregadero para la remodelación de su cocina o simplemente desee actualizar su aspecto actual, el fregadero de cocina de Nivito es una excelente opción.

Gracie Parker
    Participant

why hello! So I was posting my sample reads for the first time, and I didn’t know that m4a’s were not acceptable formats on here. So I clicked the edit button, made some specific changes to my text, and also re-uploaded the newly converted files. Um, so after I submitted it, it still has the old post up with the old unaccessible files and without the new text I added. BONUS, the edit button disappeared. Do I just try again on a completely new post? Or do I have to wait it out? Either way, this is frustrating. 🙁

JoyceVOA
    Participant

I’ve uploaded twice but I only see one post and it has the files in an unacceptable format. What should I do?

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.