Reply To: Feedback Forum

Homepage Forums The Feedback Forum! Feedback Forum Reply To: Feedback Forum

Terra Ashe
Participant

Hi! I’m working on scripts to add a PSA spot to my demo. I will only end up choosing one, and all are just drafts below, so plenty of room to change things. Would love any feedback. Thanks!

*sounds of searching through room and angry sounds”Where is it?”* Can’t find your vape? Now you’re irritable, restless, and running late…again Don’t let vaping control you.
#PowerOverVape
Visit PowerOverVape.com to learn more.

It didn’t matter what I was doing. Taking a test, at soccer practice, babysitting…all I wanted to do was hit my vape. It as all I could think about. I couldn’t concentrate, I was snapping at my friends and family. My vape was controlling my life. That is until I learned about #PowerOverVape. And I took that control back. Visit PowerOverVape.com to learn more.

Can’t stop scrolling? I get it, social media is designed to keep us locked in. But while we keep scrolling inside, the world keeps moving outside. Let’s turn that scrolling into stroll #StrollOverScroll. To learn more visit StrollOverScroll.com

Phone Ding ding ding, text clicking, car crash, siren
Texting while driving has dangerous consequences. Make sure you’re alive to respond back Visit TextLatertoSaveHer.com to learn more.