Reply To: Feedback Forum

JNardecchia
Participant

Hello Forum!

I’ve got a couple more practice reads I’d love some feedback on! Thanks!

Travelocity:
Congratulations! You’ve successfully planned another vacation. You’ve called the airlines, the hotels, the rental car places and you’ve just hung up the phone. So brace yourself – the nagging doubt, the one that says, did I get a good deal on this vacation? There’s a better way to book travel. Travelocity.com. You’ll have over 700 airlines, over 45,000 hotels, and over 50 rental car companies all at your fingertips. You’re in control. Even look at pictures of your hotel room, or choose your airline seat. Enjoy vacation, and save your nagging doubt for your auto-mechanic. Travelocity.com…go virtually anywhere.

State Farm:
YOU RENT the apartment, YOU OWN the Big Screen TV. Do you know your landlord’s insurance covers the building, not your stuff inside? But, for around the cost of a DVD a month, you can get Renters Insurance from State Farm® and protect the things that make your place your home. And if we insure your car too, you may qualify for a discount. Call your local State Farm Agent regarding the availability of Renters Insurance in your area. We Live Where You Live®.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.