Reply To: Feedback Forum

Hulykulani
Participant

Hello you fine folks!

Back again with my practice reads for commercial voice over! This time I went with the following three scripts:
Trendi Clothing Site – Trendi.com. It’s the #1 shopping site for top name brands at up to 75% off. Great style, great value and everything ships free. Trendi.com. Everything you love, for less.
Butterball Turkey – Butterball brings you the joys of turkey day. Friends and family drop in to bask in the warmth of the season. Celebrate this summer with Butterball turkey on the grill. Tender, juicy, surprisingly simple. HAPPY THANKSGRILLING from Butterball.
Six Flags – Kids hate the word no. As in no you can’t stay up late, no you can’t have more ice cream and no, you may not paint the cat. No, no, NO! Well isn’t it time for a yes? We think so. Six Flags Great Adventure. Yes!

Let me know what you think, I tried my best to keep an ear out for emphasizing important phrases, eliminating uptalk, having no unnecessary pauses/glottal stops, making sure no words are under enunciated and that any list had differentiated tones/cadence to them. I am still learning how to train my ear to pick up on all these things so I very well could’ve missed some things.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.