Reply To: Feedback Forum

kfvoice
Participant

Hello! I am new to the field, and am uploading the first reading of my narration assignment. Any and all feedback is welcome!

I decided to read a script for a Web Promo Video under Internet Audio. My recording is under 60 seconds, but appears longer on here.

(Please Note: This audio was recorded in a quiet space on a mobile app. Clicks and pops are evident.)

Web Promo Video

Meet Steve Hudson, owner of Hudson’s Cafe. This year, he opened location number twelve. Business is good… ‘cause the food is good.

But there’s still work to do. See that pick-up and delivery counter? It’s got real potential, but Jessica can’t seem to crack the code.

Jessica handles marketing for Hudson’s Cafe. Her team manages the new web site and the Facebook following. But what she’s about to propose will turn those marketing channels into real business growth. It’s called ChowNow.

ChowNow puts your pick-up and delivery business online with simple, integrated ordering for your web site, your facebook page, and the custom iPhone app ChowNow creates just for you. Welcome to online and mobile ordering, Steve. You’re about to make some money.

Go online and go mobile with…

ChowNow

We can take your orders.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.