Forum Issues and Feedback

• Creator
    Topic
    David Goldberg
    Edge Studio Staff

Are you having trouble with our Community Forum? Need help navigating our website? Please let us know! Edge Studio routinely monitors the forum, so this is the best place to let us know if you have any questions.

Please remember to stay positive, and to refrain from discussions that involve direct competitors with Edge Studio’s education programs.

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    alanluiz2020
    Participant

good

Courtney Feiman
    Participant

Hi! I posted on the forum for HW and it said it posted, but I can’t find it anywhere. I tried posting again, but it still didn’t show up. Any idea what’s going on?

adamjon23
    Participant

Hi, i’ve just joined this website. I must say this is very helpful and informative.

lucydeller
    Participant

I tried posting on the feedback forum with some uploads and when I clicked ‘submit’ it just took me back to the home page for the forum and I don’t see my post. Does it have to be approved or something? I don’t want to try posting again and then realize I double-posted.

naderaliamer
    Participant

I tried to post on the feedback forum after being given some homework. I posted yesterday and it has yet to show up. What is going on?

Ondrea
    Participant

How do I post in the feedback forum? I do not see an open box where I an begin.

EdSoliz
    Participant

I created a post but I can’t see it and I got some w****o error about YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED ACCESS TO THIS SITE :/

nettipo1
    Participant

Hi Edge Studio,
    There’s another spam posting on the feedback forum: # 69361.

GreenVocals
    Participant

Hi! I’ve tried three times to post an entry in the Community Forum to introduce myself and get feedback on a current voiceover, but NONE of the post have gone through. I’m not sure if I’m logged in correctly, or what other problem could be happening. If you could look into this for me, I’d appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Richard Green

jonathan.anderson
      Edge Studio Staff

Hi Richard,

You may need to call our office at 212-868-3343 and speak to a member of our Education Team. Without knowing exactly what’s going on, I may not be able to help through this forum.

Best,
      Jonathan

nettipo1
    Participant

Hi Edge Studio, There is a post # 68952 that looks like a possible spam or advertisement. Could you please check it out and possibly delete i? Thanks.

jonathan.anderson
      Edge Studio Staff

Yup- that was spam! The post has been deleted and the user blocked from the forum. Thanks for the tip!

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.