VO Conferences

• Creator
    Topic
    David Goldberg
    Edge Studio Staff

This is a great space to discuss upcoming events and conferences in the voice over world. If you have tips or ideas of how to get the most out of an upcoming conference, this is the perfect place to help out other members of the voice over community. If you are new to voice over, and want some help to determine which conferences you should attend, this is a great space to get some advice from your peers!

Remember, please keep it positive. Posts that are negative run the risk of being deleted, and those users run the risk of being blocked.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    ElizabethBrown
    Participant

Thank you for your kind words of recommendation. My query has been solved.

ElizabethBrown
      Participant

Thank you for your kind words of recommendation. My query has been solved.Mybkexperience

diane025
    Participant

Hello
    Information which you have shared here is very nice but need more so please share if possible for you .

Jaljr
    Participant

Gonna be at VO Atlanta in March…anyone else have any experience with them?

jaffreyjohn3
    Participant

Travel Ads Network focuses on publishers, giving them a handy and computerized way to construct affiliate advertising into any posted platform. This potential that the achievable for any journey weblog or any web page publishing tour content material can’t have a way to monetize as an affiliate, regardless of their size.

A specialized journey advert community that manages the Ads on Amadeus sites, platforms, archives and partner’s channels.

At the Travel Advertising unit, we grant versatile, travel-intelligent advertising and marketing offerings that facilitate Advertisers and Publishers alike to reap their goals.

For More:- https://www.7searchppc.com/travel-ads-network

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gunnyma
    Participant

VO is an abbreviation for Voiceover. Pretty simple! ADR is an abbreviation for Automated Dialogue Replacement or Additional dialogue Recording, in which the original actor re-records their dialogue and dubs over their lines for improvement in audio quality.

jameszen
    Participant

great space! fall guys is a colorful world with hundreds of thousands of different challenges.

Kalvin728
    Participant

Podcasts are basically a series of episodes of digital audio coving different topics and content. These https://www.careersbooster.com/ is the best way to interact with the audience and convey your message of the content.

abdukhan
      Participant

watch all spanish daramas here in HD quality ·doramas go

Hellokitty76
    Participant

Please give me feedback. I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you

PoppySarah
    Participant

I’m making strides in the networking department, though I’m looking to attend a VO conference /convention in 2019.

What are your experiences attending conferences? Did you get work or make valuable connections from them, or was it primarily educational? How ‘worth it’ was your trip? Which ones are the best?

(Heart) you guys.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.