As a professional voice over artist, your voice EVERYTHING; your product, your brand, and your livelihood. Clients are hiring you for your sound and expecting you to be able to deliver. You use your voice for longer periods and in more ways than most other people. And because you literally are your own instrument, your physical and emotional well-being can seriously affect the quality of the sound you produce. So imagine you get a cold and lose your voice. You can’t work! How can you recover your voice in a fast, healthy way that won’t compromise your career as a voice talent? Are there ways that you can prevent that from ever happening again?
In this webinar, you will learn the basics of how your voice works and how to maintain your voice in tip-top condition. We’ll cover good voice production, identify everyday habits that can negatively impact vocal health, and help you develop a routine for daily voice care. This webinar will also discuss vocal care when you’re sick, and other sub-optimal performing situations to make sure you are ready to record when your clients come calling!
If you find yourself suffering from vocal fatigue at the end of a long recording session, this is the class for you!
In this class, you will:
- Understand the basics of how the voice works and how we produce speech and sound from our vocal chords
- Describe vocally abusive behaviors and how to avoid them so you don’t damage your voice
- Identify common medical conditions/medications that can negatively impact vocal health, and how to compensate
- Develop a daily vocal care routine, including warm-ups and daily habits to keep your voice functioning as well as possible
- Voice care for when you are sick and how to recover your voice in a healthy way
There are no reviews yet.