Reply To: Feedback Forum

bnielsen15
Participant

Hi everyone! These are 3 narration scripts I chose to practice for my next session.

I’ve been having some issues with my editing software in terms of audio levels, so I’m so sorry if these mp3’s are a bit too quiet. I’m working on that but I wanted to get these out for feedback.

My main focus is pacing, I just want to make sure I’m not zooming through these too fast.

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

Advance Technologies:
Welcome to advance technology incorporated and to the excitement and challenges of a growing business. As a new employee, your job is important to us.
Your success is an important factor in the success of this company. This software is designed to offer you accurate information about company policies and procedures, benefit packages, performance reviews, training and education opportunities.

Meditation:
Make yourself comfortable, sitting upright, with a straight spine. With your eyes closed, look at the point midway between the eyebrows on your forehead. Inhale slowly, counting to eight. Hold the breath for the same eight counts while concentrating your attention at the point between the eyebrows. Now exhale slowly to the same count of eight. Repeat three to six times.

Company Website Greeting:
Meet Bob. Like 95% of car shoppers, he uses his computer, smartphone and tablet to shop for his next car.A few years ago, you could have reached Bob through traditional means such as Direct mail, TV or radio, and newspaper ads.Today, that simply isn’t enough.
According to Google – consumers visit 18 websites on average – before stepping into a dealership.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.