Reply To: Feedback Forum

Homepage Forums The Feedback Forum! Feedback Forum Reply To: Feedback Forum

bnielsen15
Participant

Hi everyone! I’m returning after an unexpected break in my sessions, but I’m so ready to get back into it. This is my homework for my third session. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Staples:
Is work really good? Because it kind of looks bad. Good doesn’t make you check your personality at the door. Good wants you to bring it to work. Good is hustling hard. Not because you have to, but because you’re happy to. Start living the good work life. Staples.

Movie Gallery:
Have you ever noticed what happens when you put in a movie? It’s amazing. You just stick it in, sit back, hit play, and… gone. The rest of the world just disappears… At Movie Gallery, we have thousands of great movies. And every one of them is guaranteed to have that same magical power.

Waterpik:
If you floss you know what a two-handed tug of war feels like. Which is why we at Waterpik are introducing the Flosser. At a speed of 10,000 gentle strokes per minute, its nylon tip effectively removes plaque above and below the gumline. Making it a fast, easy and more convenient way to keep gums their healthiest, and teeth their cleanest. With no strings attached.

Thank you so much in advance!

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.