Reply To: Feedback Forum

Homepage Forums The Feedback Forum! Feedback Forum Reply To: Feedback Forum

lucydeller
Participant

Hello! this is my first time posting on the feedback forum!

I’m in sessions for Commercial/Narration and was instructed to post a couple recordings for feedback. I’ve been focusing on: pitch lift and flow, emphasis and de-emphasis, volume consistency and eliminating my slight accent in some words.

Always Multipax and Horror are from the script library, Google and Tampax are ones I’ve been working on in my sessions. Let me know what you think and thank you in advance 🙂

NARRATION – HORROR
Take a trip back to a time when late night creature features were all the rage and the personalities that presented them were just as popular as the movies.
Beginning in the 1950s, the horror fest was a staple of regional television. From ghouls to vampires – to werewolves and crypt keepers – every host had a persona to suit their unique personalities.

NARRATION – GOOGLE
Every day, billions of people come here with questions. About all kinds of things.
Sometimes we even get questions about Google Search itself. Like, how this whole
thing actually works. And, while this is a subject entire books have been written about,
there’s a good chance you’re in the market for something a little more concise.

COMMERCIAL – TAMPAX
Looking for incredible protection on the go? Tampax Pocket Pearl tampons have got
your back! Its built-in backup braid helps stop leaks by channeling them back into the
core, protecting you in a way no other t****n does.

COMMERCIAL – ALWAYS MULTIPAX
Listen. Your period comes every month. But it changes every day. That’s why ALWAYS designed new MULTIPAX. Three levels of protection in one smart box. So no matter what, you’ve got the right protection. ALWAYS MULTIPAX.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.