Reply To: Feedback Forum

Homepage Forums Click here for the Feedback Forum! Feedback Forum Reply To: Feedback Forum

Swkeys
Participant

Hi All,

Here are my second takes on the two commercial I submitted previously for homework. I tried to take the advice given. Please offer feedback where you see fit.

Thanks,
SWK

Invisalign
Your smile says you’re happy, confident. But, if you’re uncomfortable with your teeth, your smile could be saying just the opposite. Fortunately, there’s Invisalign. The clear alternative to braces that’s comfortable and removable for eating and brushing. Straighten your teeth little by little until a new smile emerges. Join the millions at Invisalign.com and arrange a free, no obligation consultation with an experienced Invisalign provider and let the world see the real you. Invisalign. Learn how to smile again.

1-800-Collect
Still dialing zero to call people collect? Stop! It’s expensive. Instead, dial 1-800-COLLECT. Dialing 1-800-COLLECT instead of zero, saves the people you call up to 44%. Just dial 1-800-COLLECT, follow the simple instructions, and your call will go through in seconds. Calling home? Save yourself money! 1-800-COLLECT. Dial it today.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.