Reply To: Feedback Forum

Homepage Forums The Feedback Forum! Feedback Forum Reply To: Feedback Forum

SteveVoice2
Participant

Good Morning Everyone:
Here are three Edge Studio library scripts recorded as part of my Narration homework and I would greatly appreciate any feedback to assist me improving my VO skills… thank you very much for taking the time to listen!

Advance Technologies
Welcome to Advance Technology Incorporated and to the excitement and challenges of a growing business. As a new employee, your job is important to us. Your success is an important factor in the success of this company. This software is designed to offer you accurate information about company policies and procedures, benefit packages, performance reviews, training and education opportunities

Educational Explainer- Real Estate
Would you like to buy a house? Maybe its your first house, or even your 2nd and you just think that MAYBE you didn’t think hard enough about the last one.
Listen I love Real Estate. And in most cases, even a bad deal can work to your advantage in the very long run

Financial Engines
Financial Engines provides investors with honest, personalized advice and portfolio management. Available online, on paper, and by phone, our advice is accessible to all and unique to each investor’s goals and circumstances

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.