Reply To: Feedback Forum

TimDKietzman
Participant

Hey everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve uploaded. I am set to record my narration demo this month. To help me practice for the date and beyond, I plan to upload a couple of recordings twice a week, one commercial and one narration. Do you think the scripts sound different enough? I was aiming for improvising the tempo and pitch without marking them, did I do great? Any feedback on how I brought them life and/or on my recording setup is appreciated.

MyFirstFamilySafari.com (Commercial)
Imagine speeding across the stunning Savannah as you race some of the fastest animals on earth. Are your kids with you? Prob’ly not. Let’s face it, taking your kids on a safari may not be the most practical thing in the world. MyFirstFamilySafari.com brings the adventure and excitement of an African safari right to your computer. Enjoy graceful gazelles, enormous elephants, giant giraffes and roaring rhinos as you safely make your way across beautiful landscapes. Adventure awaits you, at MyFirstFamilySafari.com.

Creativity (Narration)
Creativity is not the same as hard work or effort, it requires genuine inspiration. It’s the product of a mind thoroughly intrigued by a question, a situation or a possibility, therefore creativity does not come in exchange for money or rewards, but when we focus our attention on something because we want to.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.