Reply To: Feedback Forum

kfvoice
Participant

I’ve got two for you tonight. I am trying to pick what Biography I want to include on my demo. Actually, I pretty much already decided, but curious to see the choice you all think.

It’s Maureen O’Hara vs. Grace Kelly … which is funny, because if you ever saw the made for TV movie with Ms. O’Hara, Cab to Canada — one of her last acting roles, by the way — Ms. Kelly plays a “supporting” role in the plot.

Anyway, both great actresses, and among my all-time favorites. The delivery is different for each one — and I am still working to nail it down, as well as the audio.

Which classic actress will it be?

Any tips, and all feedback, is appreciated!

Kathy

Biography: Maureen O’Hara

Irish-born actress, Maureen O’Hara, was billed alongside Hollywood’s leading men in many features of the 1940s. O’Hara went on to further fame starring in the Christmas classic, Miracle on 34th Street, in 1947. In 1961, she appeared in one of her most famous films, The Parent Trap, alongside a young Hayley Mills.

Biography: Grace Kelly

Grace Kelly was an award-winning American film actress of the 1950’s, turned Princess, and forever style icon.

In April 1956, Grace would leave Hollywood behind to become Princess Grace of Monaco.

Tragically killed in a car crash in September 1982, the Grace Kelly style — white-gloved ingénue, elegant goddess, and passionate s****l romantic — is everlasting, and still inspires fashions to this day.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.