Reply To: Feedback Forum

amandavoice
Participant

Hello everyone! I’m back with more homework practice and I really appreciate the feedback from my first post here! This time I have 3 narration scripts from the library so thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time to listen and critique.

Nature’s Recyclers
Did you know that mold and bacteria and higher level organisms like beetles, centipedes and, of course, earthworms are all busy recyclers? By breaking down organic matter – stuff like dead plants, p**p, and decaying animals – they create valuable nutrients necessary for rich and fertile soil. Take it from me, a worm who knows, we are doing you a big favor.

Working From Home
Working in your pajamas. Skipping traffic. Oh yeah. Knowing that your lunch is safe from poachers. That’s the blissful reality of working from home.
But as anyone who has done it can tell you, the reality is a lot less dreamy.
There are no annoying coworkers snapping gum in your ears, but then again, there are no co-workers at all, which can lead to loneliness and isolation. And when there’s non one around to catch you Facebooking or Candy Crushing, it can be hard to stop doing those things and actually work.

PADI Open Water Diver Course
After enrolling, PADI’s eLearning system presents you with interactive presentations that include videos, audio, graphics and reading. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress, and review and correct anything you might happen to miss. This lets you move through the program efficiently and at your own pace.
Prior to certification as a PADI Open Water Diver, you’ll visit your PADI Dive Center or Resort to complete your training. You’ll take a short eLearning Quick Review to confirm your understanding of safety-related material from the course, and you must successfully complete five confined water divers and four open water training dives with your PADI Instructor. You learn and master each of the required skills in confined water (swimming pool like conditions) first before moving on and showing your instructor that you can comfortably repeat those skills in open water. As a PADI Open Water Diver, you will be a certified entry-level diver able to rent dive gear, get air fills, and dive anywhere in the world in better or similar conditions to those you’ve trained in.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.