Refund & Rescheduling Policy
We know that sometimes schedules change, and that unexpected and unavoidable things happen. They happen to us too! Here are our policies regarding refunds, expiration, and rescheduling classes, webinars, coaching sessions and other services at Edge Studio.
For Edge Studio Education Services
- Sales of all Edge Studio Education Services are NON-REFUNDABLE. All services at Edge Studio expire two (2) years from the date of purchase if not utilized.
- If you reschedule any scheduled Edge Studio service with more than two (2) business days notice, there is no cancellation fee or additional fee to reschedule if you notify us by telephone and during regular business hours (M-F 9:00am-5:00pm ET).
- If you reschedule any Edge Studio service with less than two (2) business days notice, we’ll do our best to accommodate you, but please note the following charges which will be applied. You will be unable to schedule any additional offerings at Edge Studio until these charges are paid: $25 for the Investigate Voice Over Class or any standard webinar or class; $75 for any private session; and $750 for a demo recording session.
- If you are a “no-show”, the same charges as listed above will apply, and you will be unable to schedule any additional offerings at Edge Studio until those charges are paid.
For Coaching Sessions and Demos
- All coaching sessions and demos purchased at Edge Studio are NON-REFUNDABLE. Once you have purchased a coaching session or demo, even if you have not yet scheduled it, there are no refunds offered for those services.
- If a coaching session or demo has been scheduled already, the same two (2) business day policies for rescheduling and “no-shows” (described above) also applies.
For Training Programs
- All Training Programs purchased at Edge Studio are NON-REFUNDABLE. Once you have purchased a full program, even if you have not yet scheduled any classes or coaching sessions, there are no refunds offered for any of the services contained therein.
- The same two (2) business day policies for rescheduling and “no-shows” (described above) also apply to private sessions, classes, and demos included in any Training Program.
When Edge Studio needs to cancel or reschedule:
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any Edge Studio service due to low enrollment, inclement weather, or other extenuating circumstances.
- One of the biggest reasons why Edge Studio coaches are so skilled at what they do is that all of them are busy working in the voice over industry. However, this means that on occasion a coach may need to reschedule a class, webinar, coaching session, or other Edge Studio service on short notice. This is often because of a last-minute audition or booking! Should this happen to you, and depending on the service that you have purchased as listed above, you may be offered to reschedule (if possible) or to receive a credit for the amount of sale to another Edge Studio class, webinar, coaching session, or other Edge Studio service.