As a professional, your voice is your product. You use your voice for longer periods and in more ways than other people. And because you literally are your own instrument, your physical and emotional well-being can seriously affect the quality of the sound you produce.
In this webinar, you will learn the basics of how the voice works. We’ll cover good voice production, identify everyday habits that can negatively impact vocal health, and help you develop a routine for daily voice care. This webinar will also discuss vocal care when you’re sick, and other sub-optimal performing situations.
In this class, you will:
- Understand the basics of how the voice works and how we produce speech
- Describe vocally abusive behaviors and how to avoid them
- Identify common medical conditions/medications that can negatively impact vocal health, and how to compensate
- Develop a daily vocal care routine, including warm-ups and daily habits
- Voice care when you’re sick