Voice actors are frequently asked to self-direct their auditions and projects, with no interaction and limited direction from their clients. Further, they’re often given very little time to submit it. This leads to the voice actors’ daily conundrum – how do you decipher what the client wants without spending an exorbitant amount of time doing so?
In this three-part interactive course, respected coach and casting director David Goldberg teaches the essential and practical steps needed to self-direct your projects, even on cold reads.
Learn how to give clients what they are expecting to hear quickly and efficiently, so you can win more work in less time.
These essential steps could be what moves you from a career plateau to a whole new echelon of jobs and clients. Don’t miss David Goldberg’s rare multi-week long workshop!
By the end of this course, you will learn how to:
- Anticipate your clients needs
- Decipher what casting teams listen for in auditions
- Gain techniques that considerably speed-up your recording process
- Develop your skills with direct feedback from David Goldberg
- Submit a recording of your work that will be personally evaluated by David Goldberg