We’re super happy to help while you’re in town:)
The following is complimentary for Audio Publishers Association members during this year's conference-
- Mixers, breakfast meetups, downtime hangouts – feel welcome to hold them here – our space holds up to 80 people comfortably
- Movie night! – enjoy our viewing room that holds 25 people and has a 14 foot movie screen
- Auditions & casting calls – visiting APAC members can use our space to record auditions
- Recording sessions – visiting APAC members can use our space to record paid work (though if you require a staff engineer, voice director, or other Edge team member, or given other circumstances, there may be a very small rate between $20 and $40/hour)
- Tours – for anyone interested seeing our space (5 studios and our smiling faces in Times Square)
- Meetings – use our conference room, our lounge/lobby, and studios
- Panels, podcasts, interviews – lots of different sized rooms to select from
Need something else? Just ask 🙂
Unfamiliar with Edge Studio?
We’re an international voiceover production studio, based in Times Square, New York City.
We cast and record audiobooks, documentaries, apps, corporate work, commercials, animation, games, new media, and more.
And we’re friends with many Audio Publishers Association members.
These two photos are Edge Studio’s Studio A, which is a wonderful voiceover, film, and podcast room, that is Dolby certified, has 5.1 and 7.1 surround mixing, has lots of digital toys, and best? It’s veeery fun to watch movies on its 14 foot movie screen!!!
Above: Recording Playbill’s Broadway Cast Podcast.
Right: Recording a Financial News Network’s Videocast.
And we've hosted APAC Speed Reading Events
APAP Speed Reading Events at Edge Studio introduce audiobook narrators with casting folks in ‘one-to-one timed-sessions’.
We set-up approximately 30 stations, and thus introduce 30 casting folks with 30 narrators … and when done, another round of audiobook narrators make their rounds.
Left: Edge Studio’s Studio A had 4 stations.
APAC Speed Reading Event - Edge Studio's Studio B
Right: Edge Studio’s Studio B had 4 stations.
APAC Speed Reading Event - Edge Studio's Studios C, D, and E
Left: Edge Studio’s Studios C, D, and E each had 2 stations.
Mixer - Edge Studio's Lobby
Right: Edge Studio’s lobby had 4 stations, and the rest remained a spiffy hangout and lounge. The lobby/lounge holds approximately 40 people.