Non Profit & Charitable
Voice Over Recording at Edge
We proudly donate voice over services to causes we support
We donate professionally narrated voice over recordings to charities and nonprofit organizations who we feel a connection with.
When we support the cause (and when those bringing the project to us will not profit off our work), we enjoy stepping up.
From political campaigns (even President Obama’s!), to Earth-friendly causes, to animal & human rights, we’re here.
It’s a simple act of kindness that benefits the community and helps brands build goodwill.
Whether or not you’re bona fide 501(c) (3) organization, please be in touch.Tell us how we can help...
And we find celebrities, politicians, and professional narrators who donate their voices.
We support non-profits in 3 areas–
- Political Campaigns – including President Obama’s Presidential campaign!
- Animal & Human Rights – including Animal Equality, Special Olympics, Give A Note Foundation, Habitat for Humanity, St. Baldricks, and MS Foundation,
- Earth-Friendly Causes – including Green Day, and Earth Day
- Public outreach videos
- Radio & TV commercials
- Youtube, Facebook, Social Media ads
- Fund raising videos
- Live event announcements
- Telephone recorded messages
- Training videos (internal and public-facing)
- Campaign videos
- Awareness videos
Want to record voice over for a nonprofit?
Please feel welcome to reach out and talk with us.Request a Quote