Audiobooks

• Creator
    Topic
    David Goldberg
    Edge Studio Staff

A topic for discussing anything and everything regarding voice over for audiobooks.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
    Alston346
    Participant

Keep it concise: Long comments can be difficult to read and may not be fully appreciated by other readers. Try to keep your comments concise and to the point.

https://www.thirtyonetoday.me/

saradean09
    Participant

Thanks for sharing..

Wanda68
    Participant

Audiobooks are audio recordings of written texts, such as novels, textbooks, or other forms of literature, that can be listened to rather than read. They are often produced in digital format and can be downloaded or streamed from various online platforms.

Audiobooks have become increasingly popular in recent years as a convenient way for people to consume literature while doing other activities, such as commuting, exercising, or relaxing at home. They also offer a way for people with visual impairments or reading difficulties to enjoy books.

SuperLuke
    Participant

Where do I listen to audiobook demos?

strikvid
    Participant

suggest me some great audiobooks on motivation for daily life.

tomcruise
    Participant

You are, without a doubt, my favorite author, [io games](https://iogamesio.onl/). Every time I read one of your articles, you always surprise me with something new. Great efforts!!

Simon656
    Participant

This is really helpful for everyone.

La Voz
    Participant

Greetings and Salutations,

I’m new to VO and to the Audiobooks. I’d like to share my practice from Becoming by Michelle O’Bama. I welcome your feedback.

Thanks,

Martina

La Voz
    Participant

Greetings and Salutations,

I’m new to VO and to the Audiobooks. I’d like to share my practice from Becoming by Michelle O’Bama. I welcome your feedback.

Thanks,

Martina

AskingTroll
    Participant

I have a voice I’m fairly certain is fine for him, but me being neurotic, I worry that someone could perceive inflection on any person outside the natural range of the VO artist can be taken offense to ( I also had a young Chinese girl character and I’m just sidestepping that one as much as possible, haha). mcdvoice

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.